Perinatal and Infant Oral Health Quality Improvement Initiative
Pilot Grantees 2013–2017
- Connecticut Department of Social Services (Completed March 31, 2018)
- Health Research Inc./New York State Department of Health (Completed September 30, 2018)
- West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (Completed September 30, 2018)
Expansion Grantees 2015–2019
- California Department of Public Health
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Inc.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Maryland Department of Health
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- University of New Mexico
- Virginia Department of Health
Expansion Grantees 2016–2019
- Northern Arizona University
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Children’s Dental Services (Minnesota)
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Texas Department of State Health Services
PIOHQI E-mail Discussion List
- An e-mail discussion list for grantees.
- Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors, Best Practices Committee. 2012. Best Practice Approaches: Perinatal Oral Health. Sparks, NV: Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors, Best Practices Committee.
- Oral Health During Pregnancy Expert Workgroup. 2012. Oral Health Care During Pregnancy: A National Consensus Statement. Washington, DC: National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center.