Community Water Fluoridation
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about fluoridated community water. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know Community water fluoridation is the best method for delivering fluoride to all members of the community regardless of age, educational attainment, income level, or access to routine oral care.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
No results found.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- ADEA United States Interactive Legislative Tracking Map (select "fluoride" from the dropdown menu)
- Best Practice Approach: Community Water Fluoridation
- Community Water Fluoridation Policy Statement
- Natural Fluoride in Drinking Water
- Brush Up on Oral Health–June 2014
- Healthy Habits for Happy Smiles
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu