Oral Health and School Readiness and Performance
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about school readiness and performance. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Children with poor oral health are more likely than those with good oral health to experience oral pain, miss school, and perform poorly in school.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Rhode Island Coordinated School Health Program: Health Services
- Rules and Regulations for School Health Programs (Note: See Section 14.0 Dental Health Screening)
- State of Rhode Island, School Dental Screening Form (English, Spanish)
- Certificate of Dental Work Done
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu