School Oral Health Services
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about oral health services for school-age children and adolescents. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Promoting healthy behaviors among students is an important part of the fundamental mission of schools.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Mandatory School-Entrance Oral Health Examinations
- School Absences for Dental Appointments
- Release for School Absences
- The ABC's of Oral Health at School: Assessment, Best Resources & Community Based Initiatives Webinar
- Basic Screening Survey for Children Planning and Implementation Toolkit
- Integrating Oral Health Into the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child School Health Model
- Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child=Better Oral Health (September 2015 webinar, February 2016 webinar)
- Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child: Integrating Oral Health with a Best Practice Approach
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu