School Oral Health Services
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about oral health services for school-age children and adolescents. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Implementing school-based oral health services more widely could significantly improve the state of children’s oral health in our nation.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Mandatory School-Entrance Oral Health Examinations
- School Absences for Dental Appointments
- Release for School Absences
- The ABC's of Oral Health at School: Assessment, Best Resources & Community Based Initiatives (October 2014 webinar with National Association of School Nurses)
- Basic Screening Survey for Children Planning and Implementation Toolkit
- Integrating Oral Health Into the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child School Health Model
- Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child=Better Oral Health (February 2016 webinar)
- Best Practice Approach: Improving Children's Oral Health through the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WSCC) Model
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu