Quality Improvement and Oral Health
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about quality improvement. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Launching a broad quality-improvement initiative in dentistry will have an enormous positive impact on the way oral health care is delivered and will ultimately improve the oral health of Americans.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- CMS Learning Lab: Improving Oral Health Through Access
- State Oral Health Action Plans
- Tools to Help States Improve the Delivery of Dental and Oral Health Services
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu