Oral Health During Pregnancy
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about pregnancy and oral health. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Oral health is essential to overall health in the prenatal period.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Improving Oral Health, Think Teeth: Oral Health Education Materials
- Brush Up on Oral Health—December 2012
- Brush Up on Oral Health— May 2015
- Healthy Habits for Happy Smiles
- Smiles for Life: A National Oral Health Curriculum (web and mobile app)
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu