This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about oral injury prevention and response. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Pediatricians and primary care physicians can provide oral-injury–prevention messages while providing other injury-prevention messages during well-child visits.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Active Kids, Healthy Teeth! (English and Spanish)
- Assessment of Acute Traumatic Injury
- Guidelines for the Management of Traumatic Injuries: 1. Guideline on Management of Acute Dental Trauma
- Guidelines for the Management of Traumatic Injuries: 2. Avulsion of Permanent Teeth
- Guidelines for the Management of Traumatic Injuries: 3. Injuries in the Primary Dentition
- Policy on Prevention of Sports-Related Orofacial Injuries
- Brush Up on Oral Health–January 2014 and October 2014
- Healthy Habits for Healthy Smiles
- Oral Health in Child Care and Early Education
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu