Nutrition and Oral Health
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about nutrition and oral health. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Oral health and nutrition have a multifaceted relationship. Oral infectious diseases impact ability to eat and nutrition status. Likewise, nutrition and diet can affect the development and integrity of the oral cavity and progression of oral diseases.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: The Impact of Fluoride on Health
- Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Oral Health and Nutrition
- Policy on Dietary Recommendations for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Policy on Vending Machines in Schools
- Give You and Your Baby A Lifetime of Healthy Teeth–A Look at the New Perinatal Oral Health Educational Module Available Through wichealth.org (webinar recording and slides)
- Nutrition Education and Healthy Eating in School Settings
- Brush Up on Oral Health—April 2016
- Brush Up on Oral Health—December 2016
- Healthy Habits for Happy Smiles
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu