Nutrition and Oral Health
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about nutrition and oral health. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Oral health and nutrition have a multifaceted relationship. Oral infectious diseases impact ability to eat and nutrition status. Likewise, nutrition and diet can affect the development and integrity of the oral cavity and progression of oral diseases.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: The Impact of Fluoride on Health
- Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Oral Health and Nutrition
- Policy on Dietary Recommendations for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Policy on Vending Machines in Schools
- Brush Up on Oral Health—June 2013
- Brush Up on Oral Health—May 2013
- Healthy Habits for Happy Smiles
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu