K–12 Oral Health Education
These selected resources offer high-quality information about oral health education for children and adolescents in kindergarten through 12th grade. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Schools are the intersection of public health programs, oral health care, and self-care. Schools therefore have a unique opportunity to enhance students' health literacy, including oral health literacy.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Integrating Oral Health Education into Health Education Curricula in Schools (August 2013)
- Integrating Oral Health Into the Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child School Health Model
- Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child: Oral Health Integration and Recommendations (upd.)
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu