This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about dental sealants. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Dental sealants have been used to reduce the incidence and severity of dental caries in the pits and fissures of teeth for over 40 years.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Best Practice Approach: School-Based Dental Sealant Programs
- School Dental Sealant Programs White Paper
- Division of Oral Health
- National Oral Health Surveillance System
- Oral Health
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu