The Dental Home and Oral Health
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about the dental home. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? The dental home is the ongoing relationship between the dentist and the patient, inclusive of all aspects of oral health care delivered in a comprehensive, continuously accessible, coordinated, and family-centered way. The dental home should be established no later than age 12 months and includes referral to dental specialists when appropriate.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Definition of Dental Home
- Policy on the Dental Home
- Policy on Transitioning from a Pediatric-Centered to an Adult-Centered Dental Home for Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- Policy on Workforce Issues and Delivery of Oral Health Care Services in a Dental Home
- Brush Up on Oral Health—July 2014
- Head Start Health Services Newsletter—February 2014
- Healthy Habits for Happy Smiles
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu