Dental Caries in Early Childhood
This collection of selected resources offers current, high-quality information about dental caries in early childhood. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Many children endure needless pain and suffering as a result of oral disease.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Guideline on Caries-Risk Assessment and Management for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
- Policy on Early Childhood Caries (ECC): Classifications, Consequences, and Preventive Strategies
- Policy on Early Childhood Caries (ECC): Unique Challenges and Treatment Options
- Maintaining and Improving the Oral Health of Young Children
- Oral Health Risk Assessment Tool and Guidance
- Best Practice Approaches: Prevention and Control of Early Childhood Tooth Decay
- Early Childhood Caries Policy Statement
- Fluoride Toothpaste
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu