Oral Health Care for Children and Adolescents with Special Health Care Needs
This collection of selected resources offers high-quality information about children and adolescents with special health care needs. Use the tools below for further searching, or contact us for personalized assistance.
Did you know? Access to oral health care may pose a challenge for CSHCN because of lack of dental insurance, inadequate dental insurance, or difficulty finding a dentist who is willing and able to care for this population.
This section contains OHRC-produced materials.
This section contains recent materials, not including OHRC-produced materials.
- Model Dental Benefits for Infants, Children, Adolescents, and Individuals with Special Health Care Needs
- 2011/12 National Survey of Children's Health Indicator 4.2: One or more preventive dental care visits, ages 1–17
- Brush Up on Oral Health (July 2013, January 2015, March 2015)
- Healthy Habits for Happy Smiles
Find more organizations in OHRC's Organizations Database.
Assistance from an Information Specialist
- Telephone: (202) 784-9771
- E-mail: OHRCinfo@georgetown.edu