The COHSII Quality Indicators Advisory Team (QIAT) is working to develop an initial set of MCH oral health quality indicators to monitor oral health services delivered in public health programs and systems of care at the national, state, and local levels and inform the development of a national MCH oral health action plan.
Members of the QIAT include:
- James J. Crall, D.D.S., M.S., Sc.D. (QIAT chair)
- Krishna Aravamudhan, B.D.S., M.S., ADA and DQA
- Lauren Barone, M.P.H., American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Natalia Chalmers, D.D.S., Ph.D., DentaQuest Institute
- Colleen Lampron, M.P.H., NNOHA
- Hyewon Lee, D.M.D., DentaQuest Institute
- Kathy Phipps, Dr.P.H., ASTDD
- Andrea Palmer, M.P.A., M.B.A., C.H.S.M., Division of Maternal, Child and Family Health Services, Illinois Department of Public Health
- Clemencia M. Vargas, D.D.S., Ph.D., University of Maryland Dental School
The QIAT will provide subject matter expertise to
- Guide and inform the identification and use of MCH oral health quality indicators
- Conduct an environmental scan and develop a report that summarizes the findings and recommends quality indicators for potential use in public health programs and systems of care (public and private).