Module 4: Prevention of Oral Disease
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Council on Clinical Affairs. 2014. Guideline on Fluoride Therapy.
- Rozier RG, Adair S, Graham F, Iafolla T, Kingman A, Kohn W, Krol D, Levy S, Pollick H, Whitford G, Strock S, Frantsve-Hawley J, Aravumudhan K, Meyer M. 2010. Evidence-based clinical recommendations on the prescription of dietary fluoride supplements for caries prevention: A report of the American Dental Association Council on Scientific Affairs. Journal of the American Dental Association 141(12):1480–1489
- Rosenblatt A, Stamford TC, Niederman R. 2009. Silver diamine fluoride: A caries “silver-fluoride bullet. Journal of Dental Research 88(2):116–125.
- Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors. 2017. Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) Fact Sheet. Reno, NV: Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors.
- Kanellis MJ. 2000. Caries risk assessment and prevention: Strategies for Head Start, Early Head Start, and WIC. Journal of Public Health Dentistry 60(3):210–217, discussion 218–220.
- Lynch H, Milgrom P. 2003. Xylitol and dental caries: An overview for clinicians. Journal of the California Dental Association 31(3):205–209.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Council on Clinical Affairs. 2015. Policy on the Use of Xylitol.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Council on Clinical Affairs. 2014. Guideline on Use of Antibiotic Therapy for Pediatric Dental Patients.