Interview questions to ask pregnant
women and new mothers (or other intimate caregivers)
before and during the colonization process (first
30 months of the child’s life):
- Do you have any problems with your teeth?
- Does your family have any inherited problems/diseases
affecting the teeth?
- Do you know the fluoride status of your drinking
- Are you brushing and flossing regularly?
- As your child grows up, do you think you can
help your child prevent tooth decay? What kinds
of things do you want to do to protect your child’s