For acquisition information, contact the National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center.
A comprehensive companion presentation is available to use for training purposes. Permission is not given to reproduce any of the photos. Requests for permission to use all or part of the information contained in these slides in other ways should be sent to the National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center, attention copyright officer.
- Alabama Medicaid Agency. 2004. Smile Alabama!: Celebrate Healthy Teeth, Healthy Mouth, Healthy You! Montgomery, AL: Alabama Medicaid Agency.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. 2002. Pediatric Dental Trauma Card. Chicago, IL: American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.
- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved and Children’s Dental Health Project. 2002. Anticipatory Guidance for Oral Health. Tyson’s Corner, VA: Association of Clinicians for the Underserved; Washington, DC: Children’s Dental Health Project.
- Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Oral Health. 2000. Dental Screening Resource Card. Phoenix, AZ: Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Oral Health.
- Bickel HW, Mydlenski P, Sailors, J. 2002. Health and Nutrition in Family Services: A Guide to Family Health and Nutrition for the Head Start Family Service Worker. Bowling Green, KY: Region IV Head Start Quality Improvement Center, Training and Technical Assistance Center.
- Bruerd B. 1999. Head Start Staff Training Modules. Portland, OR: Indian Health Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Milgrom P, Weinstein P. 1999. Early Childhood Caries: A Team Approach to Prevention and Treatment. Seattle, WA: University of Washington, Office of Continuing Dental Education.
- Multnomah County Health Department, School/Community Dental Programs. 2002. Early Childhood Caries: Trainings and Protocols. Portland, OR: County Health Department, School/Community Dental Programs, Multnomah.
- Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board, Dental Support Center. 2001. Oral Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Manual. Portland, OR: Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board, Dental Support Center.
- Children’s Oral Health Program of Monterey County. 2002. My Trip to the Dentist. Ventura, CA: Educational Message Services.
- University of Washington, School of Dentistry. 1997. Brushing Baby Teeth Daily: Teaching the Cleaning of Erupting Teeth. Seattle, WA: University of Washington, School of Dentistry.
- Washington Association of Local WIC Agencies. 1995. Baby Teeth: Love ‘Em and Lose ‘Em (English and Spanish). Edmonds, WA: Washington Association of WIC Agencies.