Module 3 References
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee
on Child Abuse and Neglect; and American Academy of Pediatric
Dentistry, Council on Clinical Affairs. 2005. Guidelines
on oral and dental aspects of child abuse and neglect [revised
Dentistry 27(7):64-67. http://www.aapd.org/media/policies_guidelines/g_childabuse.pdf.
- Curzon ME, ed. 1999. Handbook of Dental Trauma. Woburn, MA: Reed Educational and Professional Publishing.
- Arkansas PANDA Coalition. [n.d.]. PANDA Prevent Abuse and Neglect Though Dental Awareness [PowerPoint presentation]. Little Rock, AR: Arkansas PANDA Coalition.
- Arizona Department of Health Services, Division of Public Health Services. 2004. The Dental Team’s Responsibility in Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect—Part 4. http://www.azdhs.gov/cfhs/ooh/oohmaterials/abuse_reporting4.htm.
- Lucas BL with Feucht SA, Grieger LE, eds. 2004. Children with Special Health Care Needs: Nutrition Care Book. Chicago, IL: American Dietetic Association.
- Faine M. Nutrition issues and oral health.
In Mouradian W, Porter A, and University of Washington, Center
on Human Development and Disability. 2001. Proceedings: Promoting
Oral Health of Children with Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
and Other Special
Health Needs. Seattle, WA: University of Washington, Center
on Human Development and Disability. http://www.mchoralhealth.org/PDFs/LEND2001.pdf.
For a list of additional materials, see the Bibliography. For a list of federal agencies and national organizations, see the Organizations section.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF documents. You can download it here.