Consumer Brochures in English and Spanish
The National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center (OHRC) is pleased to announce brochures in English and Spanish. All brochures are written in an easy-to-read style that is appropriate for all audiences, including those with lower literacy levels.
• A Healthy Smile for Your Baby: Tips to Keep Your Baby Healthy
• Una sonrisa saludable para tu bebé: Consejos para mantener sano a tu bebé
• A Healthy Smile for Your Young Child: Tips to Keep Your Child Healthy
• Una sonrisa saludable para tu niño pequeño: Consejos para mantener sano a tu niño
These brochures are designed to provide mothers with information about how to ensure that their infant or young child enjoys the best possible oral health. Tips are provided on how to take care of an infant’s or young child’s mouth, the best foods to offer, getting dental care, and maintaining the mother’s oral health.
• Two Healthy Smiles: Tips to Keep You and Your Baby Healthy
• Dos sonrisas saludables: Consejos para mantenerte a ti y a tu bebé sanos
This brochure is designed to provide parents with information about the importance of oral hygiene and oral health care during pregnancy and after their infant is born. Tips are provided on oral hygiene, eating healthy foods, obtaining oral health care, and caring for the infant’s gums and teeth.
Tips for Good Oral Health During Pregnancy is excerpted from Oral Health Care During Pregnancy: A Consensus Statement. It is a two-page handout for pregnant women.
Single or multiple print copies of the brochures are available at no charge from OHRC and can be ordered online. Since quantities are limited, OHRC encourages printing and phocopying from the PDF files. Permission statements appear on each brochure.